Ahh yes, the crème de la crème of Originals. What you see is THEE top 25 golf course pencils in the United States of America, in order (according to Golf Digest's rankings).
This piece is the ultimate conversation starter, created in a way I've never done before.
I've printed it on one of my favorite papers in the world (Moab Entrada Rag), hand-torn the edges and mounted it on Legion Paper's gorgeous 4ply natural grey matboard.
It's a timeless, modern and high-quality piece that will class up any wall in your home or office.
Golf Dreams (20x30)
- The biggest Golf Dreams piece I've ever produced.
- Printed on 26x18 Moab's award-winning Entrada Rag fine art archival paper.
- 100% cotton, superb sharpness, natural contrast, lightly textured.
- Carefully hand-torn, deckled edges for a unique artistic look.
- Mounted on Legion Paper's gorgeous 4ply natural grey matboard.
- Modern, gallery-style 20x30 black hardwood frame.
- Individually numbered (1 of 1), constructed and signed.
- Ideal for office, living room, studio, mancave...any room really.
- Course records sold separately.
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm somewhat of a golf object hoarder. I have every pencil and scorecard from every round I've played since I was like 15.
If you parlay that with my obsession of course rankings, you have Golf Dreams. I wanted to create a unique way to illustrate the Top 25 and since I'm tired of the same 'ol course photography, this is what I came up with.
A lot of these are from my personal collection, while others were contributed by my good friend John who works over at the great Golf Association of Philadelphia. Huge pencil guy, that John, and I couldn't have created this without him.